Tuesday 2 April 2013

Goals For The Week

Last Weeks Goals

  1. Eat actual meals instead of just snacking on junk (massive fail on all counts)
    • meal plan for the week
    • cut down on sugar and refined carbs
    •  stop buying junk and snacks when I'm out
  2. Draft and Schedule posts for next week  (done!)
  3. Post Shiro Swatches and Review (done!)
  4. Start presentation and research for interview on the 5th
  5. Do at least two nail looks and three makeup looks for current/future posts (kinda done,managed the makeup)
  6. Don't buy any more false lashes or unneccesary things, and stick to sales or offers when buying! (kind of managed.)
  7.  

This Weeks Goals

  1. Eat actual meals instead of just snacking on junk
    • meal plan for the week
    • cut down on sugar and refined carbs
    •  stop buying junk and snacks when I'm out
  2. Draft and Schedule posts for next week when I'm away
    • do at least two review posts
  3. At least two nail looks
  4. Presentation for PHD interview
  5. Call up to cancel appointments I can no longer make due to interviews/travelling
  6. Finish nail sticks for all my polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x