Tuesday 21 May 2013

Four Horseman of the Apocalypse: Death


When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Death is the final horseman on the pale horse. My second favourite look I think. Plain and striking eyes, the lips were just a bit of fun. I didn't wear them out haha.


Used: MAC Polished Ivory over the lid, black from the MUA Starry Night palette, MUA Underground liner. Lips were done using Black and White Rimmel kohl liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x