Wednesday 22 May 2013

Leibster II: Return of the Leibster

I have been awarded my second Leibster thanks to Sami at That Redhead Said  
 
 
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to help them gain interest in their blogs and connect with fellow bloggers!


How it works:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people that you've nominated to answer
  • Nominate other people and link them to your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs!
11 things:
1. I am constantly making and deleting bucket lists. The stage of this process I am at is related to my headspace.
2. In under a year I have successfully destroyed most of my teeth.
3. Mark Sheppard and Nathan Fillion are my kings of fandom. 
4. I have been to six different countries that I remember.
5. If I was rich, most of my clothes would come from places like Redbubble and Attitude. I'd just have more expensive shoes.
6. I'm going to do a phd in fire retardant polymers. My mum works in fire testing. Yeaah.
7. I have a list of tattoos I want. I still haven't got any.
8. I quote tv shows at random and wonder why no one understands me.
9. If I didn't have grey eyes I'd want green ones.
10. I enjoy drawing and writing but have zero talent for either.
11. My mum is a hoarder. Please don't judge.


Sami's questions:

1. What is the most valuable thing you own?
Money wise my Laptop or iPod. In a non-material way... I don't know. My soul?

2. If you could only have one, would you rather have a cat or a dog?
Cat I think.

3. Who was your favourite childhood author?
Lucy Daniels. 

4. If a family member or friend told you they were seeking help for a mental health problem, what 
would be your initial reaction?
In all honesty I'd probably worry it was my fault. But then I'd try to be supportive I guess, as much as I could be. 

5. Best way to deal with cold-callers?
Don't answer the phone xD. I never do. That or just hang up.

6. What is one book or author you would recommend to everyone?
Tolkein. Or J.K.Rowling. 

7. What grinds your gears the most?
I really have no idea. People probably.

8. Would you ever want to fly a plane?
As in be the pilot? Nope. I can barely cope with driving.

9. Weirdest thing you've used marmite on?
I don't like marmite so, uh, nothing.

10. Which era would you have chosen to live in?
Whatever era getting a job wasn't so bloody difficult. I like the notion of Victorian Britain though, I like corsets. Or the late 70's/ early 80's when punk was big. :)

11. Best prank you've ever pulled?
Don't think I've ever pulled one. I'm so boring and lame.



My Questions:

1. What day of the week were you born on?
2. What's your favourite piece of jewellery?
3. If you could choose your hair and eye colour, what colours would you pick?
4. What five bands would be on your dream festival lineup?
5. What has been your favourite style trend from 2013?
6. Do you have a signature dish?
7. Which five fictional characters would you most like to meet?
8. Have you ever been somewhere haunted? [bonus points if you saw something spooky]
9. It's a fancy dress party, what costume are you wearing?
10. Which was your favourite pokemon?
11. Top three makeup must haves?


I nominate:

http://missmarell.blogspot.co.uk/
http://scarabscreation.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.canvasbagkris.com/
http://confusionbay.blogspot.co.uk/
http://bethbr00tality.blogspot.se/
http://artisticshadowsetc.blogspot.co.uk/
& anyone who reads this with under 200 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x