Saturday 18 May 2013

Weekend Wishlist


 
  1. "People Skills" teeshirt - I have a teeshirt obsession of late, and no people skills myself.
  2. "You Can't Take The Sky From Me" bracelet - Bracelets and Firefly (and never forgiving FOX)
  3. Batty Leggings
  4. Incendiary Glitter Grenade Glitter obsession continues with style. Firey glitterz
  5. Conventions – I went to an anime one years ago which was fun regardless of how out of my depth I was. Lately I've been watching videos from Asylum and Jus In Bello, and Vampire Ball. I'm a dork.

Mostly I want my makeup and blogging mojo back and for my headache and toothache to poof  (I lost a filling, I'm too scared to fix it).
And a stable mood would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x