Thursday 4 July 2013

4th July Makeup

I'm not American but the idea of trying out a Red, White and Blue look appealed to me. And hey, they're the colours on our flag too!

4th July Red White Blue Makeup

Used: MUA single in 1 on inner corner, Victorian Disco Cosmetics Godric & For the Horde layered over each other as the red on centre lid, Geek Chic Little Albatross in crease and on lower lashline, Victorian Disco Sailor Galaxia for gold liner, Victorian Disco UAV glitter on outer corner

I hope all you Americans have a great day. Did you do something patriotic with your makeup today?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x