Friday 12 July 2013

Friday Favourites

Blog Love:

  • I adore this super creative polka dotted lizard look from Unique Desire. Totally going to rock some dots myself!
  • My skin has been an oily and dehydrated mess recently, so I've really enjoyed reading Makeup Savvy's affordable skincare post and plan on grabbing that Botanics serum!
  • A quick heads up about the altbloggers hashtag which I'll likely be stalking as a lurker on the edges.


Other things I've been loving this week:

  • A really lovely message from a podcaster I listen to who had noticed I'd been having a rough time lately. It was just such a kind, genuine act that I'm still floored by it. Sometimes it's the little things eh?
  • Heatwave. I love it. And finally getting my curtains fixed so the light streaming through my windows doesn't wake me around 5am, double winner!
  • Want some good music and to help a good cause? Support Local Heroes is giving away a compilation album, and all “tips” [donations] will go to support the victims of storms in Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x