Wednesday 10 July 2013

Victorian Disco Interwebz Collection



Today I'm sharing some shades from the internet meme themed Interwebz Collection from Victorian Disco Cosmetics. Namely "My Feels", "All The Things", "Ay Sexy Lady" and "Off Is The Direction."


Victorian Disco Interwebs Swatches

All shadows were swatched over pixie epoxy and photographed in natural light. Descriptions have been taken from the Victorian Disco website.

My Feels - Bright sky blue with purple duochrome
Victorian Disco My Feels Swatch


All The Things - Brown-black taupe with green, red and blue sparkles
this is a lot paler and brighter than the website swatch for me
Victorian Disco All The Things Swatch


AY SEXY LADY - Beautiful deep black with rainbow sparkles
Victorian Disco Ay Sexy Lady Swatch

Victorian Disco Ay Sexy Lady Swatch
blurred to show sparklies. Look at all the glitters!

Off Is The Direction - Blue-brown with blue sparkles
reminds me of a darker version of  "Work Safe Blue" from Fyrinnae. Again lighter for me than on the website swatch.
Victorian Disco Off Is The Direction Swatch


My favourites are All The Things and Ay Sexy Lady [I'm a sucker for glittery shades. Rainbow glitter = love]

All shadows can be purchased from the Victorian Disco online store 
Single shades:
Sample Baggie - 1/4tsp $1.25
Mini - 1gr $2.25
Full Size - 2gr $5.50

Full Collection:
Sample Baggies - 1/4tsp $12.75
Minis - 1gr $22.28
Full Sized - 2gr $51.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x