Friday 9 August 2013

Friday Favourites

On time! 

Blog Love:

Scarab's Creation has some gorgeous swatches from an indie brand that's new to me Notoriously Morbid
Super interesting post from the lovely Ellie Jayden about her body confidence journey
Nancy at Dark Side of Beauty is starting a Series Challenge!



Other things I've been loving this week:

Youtube's Geek Week . Total perfection. THEY REMADE KNIGHTMARE AND THEY GOT KRYTEN!
In similar geeky news, new Thor 2 Trailer I just can't with Loki and Sif and just eep! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x