Monday 16 September 2013

Look Dump

Just a collection of looks from the past couple of weeks that I photographed and never posted. I can't promise I remember what I'm wearing in most of these, but I'll note down the ones I can.

This used Victorian Disco Godric over the lid, Geek Chic Madness in the crease and Victorian Disco Rowena on the lower lash line. Liner is collection liquid liner and lashes are L'Oreal volume million excess.

 Honestly cannot for the life of me remember what I used here. But it's a nice pale gold, copper and grey look for work. Sorry!

This used I think Fyrinnae's Meerkat in the inner corner,  can't remember what the green was, but the blue in the crease is Victorian Disco Evenstar,

This was inspired by the pretty green double liner look on Blog of Shadows. Only less subtle and more crazy. Lid colour is Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze and the blue is Victorian Disco My Feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x