Thursday 19 September 2013

Revlon Top Speed: Forbidden Swatches

revlon top speed forbidden

This is the final thing in the competition prizes from Nancy at Dark Side of Beauty. This is super, super late, but I suck at nail swatches. This is Revlon Top Speed nail varnish in shade 43 Forbidden. This is a gorgeous deep red, and does dry fast though not quite the 60 seconds advertised.

revlon top speed forbidden swatch

revlon top speed forbidden swatch

revlon top speed forbidden swatch


You can purchase Revlon Top Speed nail enamel from Boots and Superdrug, as well as a various large supermarkets and online stores. It retails for around £6.49.
Though I make no promises Forbidden is available here, as this was a contest prize, I think it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x