Thursday 28 November 2013

Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Swatch and Review


So I'm a sucker for a good mascara, and I picked this one up one lunch break. I really like Maybelline mascaras and good long, dark, voluminous lashes, which is what this promised. I was torn between this and one of the Colossal line mascaras, which I think will be my next purchase unless Max Factor Clump Defy goes on sale.

 

As with most Maybelline mascaras the packaging is attractive, a hot pink with a pretty lace design around the cap, and makes it easy to spot in my drawer even on dark winter mornings. The brush with this is the curved spoon type as seen in the other Falsies mascaras I've used.



As you can see it adds impressive length and volume even with just one coat, though maybe not as voluminous as false lashes. I'm yet to build this up or layer it with other mascaras, but I imagine it will work really well. Apparently it's easy to get onto your eyelids too, sorry! You can see the effect on the lashes though.

 

Maybelline Falsies costs £7.99 and is available from Boots, Superdrug and anywhere else Maybelline is sold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x