Saturday 7 December 2013

[Not Actually] Friday Favourites

I feel like I am apologising for the lateness of these more often than not! My apologies, travelling has been worse than usual and my Grandad was taken into hospital earlier this week, so everything has been way behind. Still, I need to try and get back on track with things, and I'm sorry again for running behind and lack of content. I'll try to draft some posts this weekend for the next week or so [and reply to comments].




Blog Love:



Other things I've been loving this week:

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention :)... and I agree with all your other favourites, some very talented ladies (I feel out of place :p lol). The top one sounds like an amazing project too.
    Hope your grandad is ok. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x