Friday 31 January 2014

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:


Other things I've been loving this week:



Dislikes:

  • Broken tooth, rain and plans collapsing. It hasn't been the greatest week for me tbh, and my birthday plans have gone to pot, but here's hoping that between now and then the silver lining appears. There's always something good right?
Want to do the Blogger Love tag?
Just copy & paste the questions below on to your blog to do the tag. This is open for anyone to do and if you do please leave the link to it below in the comment so I can have a read or tweet me @makeup_savvy and I will be sure to give it a re-tweet! Also if you are using the image above and questions a link back to this post or Makeup Savvy would be much appreciated! 
What was the first blog you ever came across? 
Favourite beauty blog reads
Best blogging friend
Name a blog that enables your purchases
5 blogs everyone should be reading! 
Your favourite way to read blogs
Bloggers that inspire you
 Favourite blog design/look
What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future! - See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2014/01/blogger-love-tag.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FXRuB+%28Makeup+Savvy%29#sthash.mkTMkN3s.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x