Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Winter Soldier Look


This is the second of the two looks I've done to celebrate the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier here in the UK, this look is inspired by the 'villain' of the film (and other half of the title) The Winter Soldier himself. I used a lot of dark colours for this look taken from his clothing and general demeanor, and silver for his arm.

The Winter Soldier Bucky Look

Used: Geek Chic Megaflare, Geek Chic Don't Blink as liner, Black Rose Minerals Jet over the lid and Barry M Khol in number 27 on lower lashline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x