Monday 26 May 2014

Meow Cosmetics Swatches

Meow Cosmetics Swatches

I got a load for Meow Foundation samples and to get my order value up to the amount needed for shipping I threw a few eyeshadow samples in my cart as well, and Meow kindly sent two GWP samples on top all of which I have swatched for you here.

All eyeshadow swatches are photographed in natural light, the left side is just primer the right is pixie epoxy and in the middle is bare skin. The blush is swatched over bare skin, first heavily then blended out.

Meow Astral Projection Swatch

Astral Projection - lilac with a blue shift. Part of the Supernaturals collection.

Meow Hallucination Swatch

Hallucination - buff with copper iridescence
part of the Supernaturals collection

Meow Telekenesis Swatch

Telekenesis - peach with orange iridescence
part of the Supernaturals collection

Meow Heiroglyph Swatch

Heiroglyph metallic chartreuse with verdigris overtones and metallic gold undertones
part of the Egyptian Treasures collection, GWP 

Meow Madam Swatch

Madam - neutral deep wine
from the Stripped collection.

Meow Cosmetics is available to purchase at Meow Cosmetics online
Samples (1/16th tsp) $1.00
Eyeshadow between 1g and 1.6g and between $7.00 and $8.50 (check for each collection/shade)
Blush in 10g or 20g jar and between $8.00 and $16.50

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x