Monday 18 August 2014

Barry M Key Lime and Waikiki Swatches



More Barry M swatches! I did go a bit mad buying the lovely summer Gelly's and Mattes. I like brights these days, what can I say? This is a pair of greens, well, that one greeny-yellow matte that by all rights I should totally loathe (the colour looks so ugly in the bottle!) but I actually really love.

Barry M Key Lime

This is Key Lime on all nails but the ring finger (which has Waikiki), two coats, no topcoat.
I've wrongly labelled it as Kiwi, but ignore that, this IS Key Lime. Apparently I've had a massive brain fart.

Barry M Waikiki

This is Waikiki, again two coats, no topcoat, on all nails but the ring finger. Which is Key Lime.

I do love Barry M, don't you?
All polishes can be bought from Barry M on line, Boots or Superdrug for £3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x