Wednesday 13 August 2014

RIP Robin Williams


Depression is a bastard and no matter how much money, how much you are loved, sometimes it will still drag you down with it. "Just cheer up, you have so much to be thankful for" doesn't work, doesn't help and is actually a dick thing to say to someone for whom sometimes, there is no light at the end of that tunnel or any tunnel for miles.

Depression kills, please be there for anyone who opens up to you in light of this. Please LISTEN. 
And don't make judgements. People with depression often hate themselves enough without additional judgement being passed on them.

And if you are struggling yourself, please just hang on in there. Better times are coming.



Sorry I'm not feeling up to proper posts right now. 
Between this and some illness issues of my own I just can't.

1 comment:

  1. What a loss this is to the world.

    I hope you're okay. <3

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x