Monday 18 February 2013

Glinda Swatches


Top Row: Tornado, Aura (duo shade), Magic
Bottom Row: Illusion, Oz (duo shade), South
Pencil in Rockstar, (not pictured) lip colour in Glinda

Left to Right: Tornado, Aura blue side, Aura pink side, Magic, Illusion, Oz gold side, Oz silver side, South, Rockstar, Glinda



This is Aura swatched over black eyeliner (top) and then white eyeliner (bottom). The bottom swatch is just natural light, as with flash you couldn't see anything at all :(. I think it looks stunning over black, and I think you could use Aura to alter other dark shades of eyeshadow or with a coloured cream base (I don't own any otherwise I'd have been playing with it all  day!) as well as a sheer highlight on it's own. Its a really interesting and versatile eyeshadow in my opinion.

Overall I love the Glinda palette, and I'm glad I picked it over Theodora. It's got lots of colours I didn't already have in my collection and is the perfect spring palette for me (Illusion and Magic and stunning spring shades!).

What do you think? Do you own the Glinda palette or did you prefer Theodora?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x