Saturday 23 February 2013

Weekend Wishlist

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner  - Bright Blue is my must have but the Purple and Silver are pretty looking too
PS3 Slim & Splatterhouse - My boyfriend has Splatterhouse, and I love it. I'm not as bad at Hack and Slash games as everything else... xD Plus Lovecraftian themes are win.
All the MLP Blind Bag ponies! I own two so far (Rainbow Dash and a boy pony who's name I can't remember) but I love them *dork*

Short one this week. I need to get to painting and there's not much I want right now really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x