Saturday 16 March 2013

Green Swatches

Going with the green theme again.
Just a quick post showing my collection of green shadows (I left out the teal/aqua shades). I really do need more!


Left to Right:
Collection 2000 Dazzle Me in Enigma (lovely dark green discontinued),
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Emerald and Urban Decay loose shadow in Graffiti (pretty much dupes, pretty greens with a golden lean),
Urban Decay Mildew (Olive),
Geek Chic Eldritch (black based green, great for smokey eyes)
Geek Chic Inevitable Betrayal (olive green again, lighter and more yellow than Mildew)
Geek Chic Twilight Princess (Pine green, has a more teal leaning)
Collection Extreme Liner in Teal
Collection Glam Metallics in Groupie (less blue toned in real life than it appears here discontinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x