Thursday 14 March 2013

Just A Quicky

I know everyone is freaking out over Google Reader going (I'm a bit ticked off myself as it's my preferred reader for blog posts - I have the app on my phone and it's simple to read and scroll through whole posts) so I just wanted to take the time to note a couple of things.

It isn't the end of the world. I promise. You can export all your Google Reader feeds to Bloglovin (which is easy to sign up to, you can even use facebook iirc). Sam from Tiny Paint Pot wrote a super easy guide to it all here please go and check it out.

Speaking of which, should you wish you can follow me over at Bloglovin if you click this link
I can also be found at Baobella and She Said Beauty
And I have a twitter if you are at all interested in my boring ramblings and crazy outbursts ;)
(all links can be found in the sidebar as well)

So that's it. It's up to you whether you want to move over, just remember there are options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x