Wednesday 24 April 2013

10 Day You Challenge: 4 Books


 Man, these are getting harder!

1. The Hobbit by J.R.R.Tolkein. I read it in primary school and this book is what got me into fantasy.

2. Animal Ark series by Lucy Daniels. These books were my first real literary addiction, I should probably be ashamed but I'm so not. I'm a dork.


3. Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling. I think a lot of my generation will say this, the Harry Potter series will forever be amazing.

4. Wasted by Marya Hornbacher. Um, yeah.


honourable mentions: The Half Moon Ranch series, Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and Russel Brand's Booky Wook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x