Wednesday 24 April 2013

Femme Fatale Looks

These are a few looks I have done over the week using shadows from my Femme Fatale haul. Clicking the images should make them larger if you want to see more detail.


 
Femme Fatale Faerie Fire on lid, Femme Fatale Polymorph in crease. The blue liner is from George at Asda and the black is MUA Gel liner in Underground.

Shiro Cosmetics Derp on inner lid, Femme Fatale Candied Apple on outer lid, Femme Fatale Dispersion on very outer corner and in the crease. Liner is Collection 2000 Extreme Liner is black.

 This is Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold on the inner lid (used as a base), Femme Fatale Jeweled Scarab on the outer corner and crease, and Femme Fatale Unholy used as liner- it really brought out the pink sheen to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x