Friday 19 April 2013

10 Day You Challenge: 7 Wants



I'm going to try staying away from material things for this list as I do weekend wishlists.

1. To marry a billionaire. A job, or some source of income. Being broke and useless is kind of exhausting in an odd way.

2. Willpower. I gained ~4kg recently and I've totally failed at getting rid of it, which is rather upsetting for me. And screwing with the fit of my jeans. If I could just grow some willpower or motivation or something from somewhere I'd be able to lose the weight and keep it off.


3. No more crazy. Self explainitory.

4. To be able to get back into horse riding, I rode for years and it breaks my heart that I can't any more. If that isn't possible then I'll take a fresian of my own ;)


5. My grandparents to stop deteriorating. Watching them getting older is killing me, I have to leave the room when my grandad starts getting really confused.

6. A good night out. With people. I love my boyfriend, but he's the only person in my life any more and weekly pub trips just him and me aren't quite the same as college and uni nights out with a gang.


7.More metal. I want another lip piercing and dermals just under my collarbones. I wouldn't mind pairing up my nostril piercings either. Shame I can't really if I want a job =[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x