Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Favourites

Blog Love:

Amazing Day of the Dead makeup by Heather at Makeup Mouse. I love Halloween.
Lippy In London talks about the Pros and Pitfalls of Online Shopping. I love online shopping but it's always good to look at both sides of the coin.
Thoughts of a Lunatic has some wonderful life lessons. She is wise, clever and funny and I love her insight.
This Extraterrestrial Rainbow look by The Art Is Makeup is amazing.
Why the whole concept of bikini body is ridiculous from Beautiful With Brains is an amazing post. The “perfect” bikini body is your body in a bikini, pretty much.


Other things I've been loving this week:

Everyday Superheroes is a brilliant anti-bullying campaign video from Ellie Jayden and friends/
Random Acts a great charity I've donated to this week :)
Our Strange Cosmetic Lives is interesting, but also really sucky when you think about it
This song probably part of my Supernatural obsession, but awesome nonetheless.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x