Tuesday 7 May 2013

Polish Days: Number 5

So I signed up for Polish Days, especially since I've been lacking in ideas for nails [I was going to do April's Tri-Polish but I didn't have a proper turquoise].



This months theme was the number 5. Abstract and a bit difficult, I did some reading up on numerology and went for the colour blue which is supposed to represent the number 5, and tried to draw starfishes but they look like stars. Still, five points, close enough ;)



Pretty no?
I used Barry M polishes in Navy, Denim and Blueberry Ice Cream and a red nail art pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x