Saturday 25 May 2013

Recent Purchases

The "I may have a slight case of Supernatural obsession" edition.
[hello filler post while I'm away]

Adorable Castiel Necklace from BakaChansCrafts at Etsy.


My boyfriend bought me the Anti-Possession Necklace from TheHappyKatt on Etsy

King of Hell teeshirt from tripinmidair on Redbubble. Which I love a lot, but apparently I am a smaller size in mens shirts than I thought.

Team Free Will: Fallen Angel teeshirt from vulcanluver on Redbubble. Which makes me happysad. Happy because it's awesome, sad because of Supernatural feels.

I have been spending far too long on tumblr. Apologies for the jumbled, totally un-makeup related post. Eyeshadows shall recommence soon, but shiney pretty awesome things make me happy.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x