Saturday 29 June 2013

Celebrate!



Just a quick post to say a massive

congratulations

to Sami from That Redhead Said on her one year of sobriety.

If you get a chance then hop over to her blog to congratulate her too. She's an amazing person who has overcome a whole pile of crap to become who she is today. Sami is an inspirational, kind and generally fantastic person and I am so so pleased for her.


as a side note I'm sorry I haven't been around. Blame school. 
I'm going to try and sort some posts for net week. Hopefully I'll have some reviews and swatches coming.


1 comment:

  1. KATIE!!!! Oh my word. My face is as red as my hair!!!! So, so sweet of you! Thank you so much. Really! Super big hugs lovey xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x