Monday 1 July 2013

Barry M Summer Gellys: Guava and Mango Swatches



Today I'm swatching two of the new Barry M Gelly shades, Guava and Mango. Barry recently released four new summer shades, but these were the two that caught my eye. And judging by how hard it was to find, Guava is the shade that caught everyone's eye.

Guava is a stunning bright turquoise/teal and Mango is a lovely warm orange shade. They look great together in my opinion.

Barry M Swatch
Barry M Swatch



These can be bought from Barry M online, Boots, Superdrug and larger supermarkets for £3.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x