Tuesday 15 October 2013

Barry M Crystal Glaze Swatches

Barry M Crystal Glaze Swatch

This is one of the newest Barry M polishes on the market, from their A/W collection, and it's a flakie! An affordable flakie from a brand I love?! Yes please! I swatched this over George at Asda Boomerang, using 2 coats. I have 1 coat of Essie Shine of the Times on my ring finger for comparison. I tried to get good pictures, but the light is not my friend.

Barry M Crystal Glaze Swatch
Barry M Crystal Glaze Swatch
Barry M Crystal Glaze Swatch
This is the best shot of the polish I could get, and the best comparison with Shine of the Times.

As you can see this isn't as packed with flakies as Shine of the Times, and is a blue and purple flakie as opposed to the red/orange/yellow/green of Essie. But it's also much more easily available at the moment, and has a much smaller price tag. It's a gorgeous polish, and if you want a flakie on a budget or you're not sure how much you'd like one this is the perfect purchase.

I'm almost tempted to stock up!

You can get the Barry M Crystal Glaze for £3.99 at Superdrug, Boots, ASOS.com and larger supermarkets.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I am long overdue a Barry M haul! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I just got a similar one from Avon & I have it over black polish atm too. I love the look but I hate how bumpy my nails feel :( xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x