Saturday 26 October 2013

Friday[ish] Favourites

 

Blog Love:

When I saw the new cinnamon and mint Pringles over at Foodstuff Finds, I knew this was something I needed to know more about this [oh, and I'm totally planning to try the sweet cinnamon!]
Ever seen something in a photo and wanted to know where you could get your own? Honeybee in the City shared an awesome website called The Hunt which can help you find anything from home décor to teeshirts.
These patchwork nails by The Nailasaurus is on my must-do list!
There are lots of negative terms surrounding mental health you might not even be aware of, Katie at Lost and Found discusses a few
I know they're supposed to be for kids, but these halloween party snacks look great!


Other things I've been loving this week:

Halloween is around the corner, this costume hunting infographics post is epic
38 Sweet Facts about Candy aka. Katie loves Mental Floss, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x