Thursday 24 October 2013

Nerdy Tees

This is a totally different post today [don't worry, next week I'm going to flood you with Halloween goodness!] but as many of you know I'm a bit of a geek, and a bargain hunter. I have collected several bargain nerdy tee shirts with designs you won't see in stores, some of which are only available once for a limited time.

I do love a bargain and there are loads of daily deal tee shirt sites out there, but remembering all their names, especially with new ones popping up, visiting them all can be a bit of a pain. So instead I use Day of the Shirt, a site which collects the daily deals from a huge list of sites and shows them all on one easy page. You just click the design you like and you get taken to that tee site so you can buy from them, it's really just an easy way to see all the daily deals without visiting tonnes of sites.

Anyway, these are some of my purchases =]

"You Can't Take The Sky From Me" Firefly design from OtherTees

Sherlock design from Limiteed

"Space" Doctor Who design from Qwertee [who include free sweets with your order!]

"No Rest For The Wicked" Supernatural Tee from The Yeetee

So what do you think? Like any of my nerdy teeshirts? Have any of you ever bought any shirts from daily deal sites, or plan to do so? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x