Thursday 21 November 2013

Random Looks

Just a few looks I've done, photographed and never got around to posting.

Daily look, I remember using Bogeyman from Darling Girl Cosmetics and I think Geek Chic's King of Hell on the outer corner.

Greens with Victorian Disco Thranduil  in the crease and inner corner, and Innocent and Twisted Alchemy No Fairytale on the lid. I think there was another colour but I can't for the life of me remember.

 Oranges with Darling Girl Ripley's Cat on the inner corner, Shiro Ragdoll on the lid, Kiss My Sass Heatwave on the outer corner and Darling Girl Freaky Friday Glitter

Blues. I think I used Victorian Disco Evenstar, Geek Chic Blasphemous and Victorian Disco Barrett

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered some darling girl dolds, cant wait till they get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the green look, especially the liner... Your posts always make me lust after eye shadows (and I haven't worn eye makeup for at least two months Haha! ). X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x