Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Sparkle


'Tis the season for sparkle! Just a quick post sharing some of my sparkly eyeshadows, these aren't straight glitters but very shimmery/glittery shades. And it's made me realise I really need a good glitterbomb neutral shade, so any recommendations are much appreciated.

As labelled, left to right, Shiro Cosmetics Slave 23, Alkahestry and They're After Me Lucky Charms. Darling Girl Sushi Flower, Persuasion, Survival Instinct and On-X.

 

Left to Right, Fyrinnae Meerkat, Geek Chic We Are Coming and Non-Euclidean. Victorian Disco Life and Lies [which is matte based and refuses to play nicely with pixie epoxy, something I forgot again. I don't have many mattes], AY SEXY LADY and The Fett.



Shiro and Darling Girl make some of the most stunning glittery shades, but I have to say Non-Euclidean and Ay Sexy Lady are my favourite glittery darks.
What are some of your favourite sparkly eyeshadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x