Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Tag


 I wasn't tagged, but I did steal this from the lovely Makeup Pixi3

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Synthetic. Have you seen the mess made by real ones?!

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Tea. Genuinely not a big fan of coffee I'm afraid.

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Purple and silver if I had my say. I also like blues, greens and some gold.

4.  Giving or receiving?
Giving. I feel bad when people spend money on me, but I love getting people things! I try to get thoughtful presents even if they're not big ones.

5.  To mince pie or not to?
I will admit to indulging in the odd mince pie. Warmed up with a bit of brandy butter/baileys if I can. So bad for me, but so good.
6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
Christmas lunch? We kind of go all out, even if I do tend to load my plate with a good 90% broccoli and carrots. I do love turkey and gravy, and cranberry sauce and apple sauce. I'm very much a condiments person. And I've grown more fond of stuffing and sprouts as I've gotten older.

7.  Christmas day fashion
I  get proper dressed up. I so rarely get to look nice these days that I really enjoy putting on a pretty dress and high heels and looking good, even if it is just to potter around my grandparent's bunaglow with family.
8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York. Easily. I do love some more alternative songs, Forget December, Yule Shoot Your Eye Out and Ex Miss all spring to mind.
 
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I'm not a huge Christmas film fan. I do like The Santa Clause, and Black Christmas

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before. Because my sister and I used to be overeager kids,and after lunch now everyone is too tired, stuffed and drunk to bother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x