Monday 16 December 2013

Gold and Purple Party Look

I love gold and purple together, it's such a royal combination and perfect for winter parties. Especially with a little extra sparkle added.

For this I used Victorian Disco Amazing Bouncing Ferret on the inner corner, Shiro Cosmetics Slave 23 over the lid [check out all that sparkle! I was going to add glitter but I didn't need to!] and Victorian Disco Life and Lies over the crease. The liner is Geek Chick Non-Euclidean mixed with ELF lock and seal, and Rimmel White pencil.

And bonus slightly blurry full face looks:

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, gold and purple is such a Christmas classic! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x