Thursday 23 January 2014

GOT Polish: Blue


THE RULES

* the polish you use should be at least one year old
* if you haven't been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have
* the polish should be previously used, but if you're stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried (seriously, some of mine are reaching puberty out there)
* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules

So I am totally late on this, but I need more nailspiration and to use some older polishes so this is perfect [I can just about handle one a week].


I was semi inspired by this gorgeous mermaid nail look from Manicurity but I'm way less patient as far as the dotting goes xD. The polishes I used were Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream as the base, with dots in Rimmel Silver, Barry M Navy and Barry M Mint Ice Cream [guess my favourite nail brand!]. All of which I've owned well over a year. The glitter is Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk, which I think I've had over a year. It was a secret santa gift.


 I actually really liked this look. What do you think?


6 comments:

  1. Yay you joined in :)...this is lovely, especially love the dotting on your little and index fingers. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), I do need to get back into doing nails. I used to spend ages on my nails, I miss it.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and VERY fun! Love the color combos you went with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x