Thursday 23 January 2014

Rimmel Double Decker Red Swatches

Rimmel Double Decker Red Swatch

More swatches! This was the free gift in the 3 for 2 offer I mentioned earlier, Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish polish in Double Decker Red. This is a gorgeous red, very reminiscent of its namesake - a real double decker bus colour.

Again swatches were photographed under a daylight bulb due to lack of light and time, two coats of polish with no topcoat. It's lovely and shiney.

Rimmel Double Decker Red Swatch
 Rimmel Double Decker Red Swatch
 Rimmel Double Decker Red Swatch


Rimmel Lasting Finish polishes are £2.99 and available from Boots, Superdrug and most major supermarkets

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x