Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!


Hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve and are looking forwards to the year ahead! I certainly have some plans and resolutions to work on.


Blogolutions

  •  Get a regular schedule of posting, three times a week [Monday, Wednesday, Friday]
  •  Use Weekends to reply to comments and catch up on any blog reading I missed
  •  Do more looks series, and looks related to special occasions etc
  •  Run my first ever giveaway for my blog's first birthday! 
  •  Paint my nails more often and do more nail art. I miss it!

Personal Resolutions

  • Eat healthier! Especially after Christmas and New Years madness, I really need to detox and treat my body better.
  • Do more for charity, especially now I'm earning money
  • Keep learning, especially refreshing my French and Spanish
  • Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x