Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve Party Look

New Years Eve is all about the sparkle right? This is a silver, smoky look which should go with anything. Not sure if this is exactly what I'll be wearing tonight, but it's pretty and easy to put together. Though sadly my camera wasn't picking up the sparkle as well as it should have done.

Used: MUA Starry Night palette [BR2, BR3 and TR4 across lid and crease. TR6 in outer corner and crease as shown in swatches here], Victorian Disco Steady Aim patted over the lid. Collection Extreme felt tip liner in black with Collection Glam Crystals Hustle. Lashes are Revlon Thickening Chic. Brows were filled with MUA Starry Night TR4.

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing Katie, one of my favourites from you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPARKLES! This is so pretty; you can never have enough sparkles :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x