Thursday 13 March 2014

Boba Fett Makeup


I took a break from this last month, totally out of ideas, but now it's a new month and a new theme and I'm totally excited for this one. Star Wars is awesome, and I love the three theme picks! 


Boba Fett was a Mandalorian warrior and bounty hunter. He was a clone of the famed Jango Fett, created in 32 BBY as the first of many Fett replicas designed to become part of the Grand Army of the Republic, and was raised as Jango's son. Jango taught Boba much, training him to become a skilled bounty hunter as was his father-figure before him.
I took inspiration from his armour, and of course I used the Victorian Disco shadow named after him.



Used: Victorian Disco The Fett over lid, Victorian Disco For the Horde as liner, Geek Chic Don't Blink for the 'scuffs', Fyrinnae Scarlet Macaw for eyebrows

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! No other words. I love this one.

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x