Thursday 6 March 2014

GOT Polish: Skittles


and my truly hopeless first attempt at stamping. I think I need a bigger stamper and to try smaller designs rather than whole nail ones. My nails seem to be longer than the images, well the ones on this plate from Born Pretty Store.




Polishes used: Barry M Mushroom and Nails Inc Basil Street for the base, Rimmel Your Majesty, Barry M Magnetic Blue and Collection 2000 Hot Looks All That Jazz for the stamping. 

Kind of mangled them sleeping but I've been so behind on time lately that I'm afraid I haven't been able to redo them into something better. I really need to improve my planning! And really figure out how to use Windows 8.1, opening things in GIMP seems much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x