Friday 18 April 2014

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:


  • What blogging has taught me from Jenny Purr. Worth a read no matter what.
  • I'm really loving these tips for balancing work and blogging by Lydia Rose xo, I really need to take on some of these – it's a hard job balancing long work hours with running a blog!
  • This yellow and black eyes tutorial from Midnight Violets is amazing, it's gorgeous and striking all at once and Hannah makes dark lips look amazing. Jealous.
  • Toners are one of those products that seem a bit confusing, do we need them or don't we? I liked Srsly Lou's notes on toners sharing her opinions on some worth the extra.
  • In case you didn't know, I am a sucker for linear holo polishes. If I was rich I would own all the colours. Brit Nails shared a product that might help me in that quest without needing to buy a million polishes, Dance Legend Top Prismatic holographic topcoat
  • And finally, top of the list of food I need in my life baked pudding kit kats

Other things I've been loving this week:


2 comments:

  1. It's sunny here today, not meant to last but so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, after a bunch of rain yesterday it's rather nice here as well! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x