Thursday 3 April 2014

GOT Polish: Pastel


And in the category of late and slightly imperfect posts we have, my GOT polish challenge for this week. Pastels! So not all of the polishes I used are over a year old, but darnit this gradient looked better in person and it was pretty. Apologies I didn't manage to get any good pictures after I touched it up, even with better daylight during the week the light isn't great at 8pm.

Anyhow onto the pictures:

Barry M Mint Ice Cream, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Gelly Dragonfruit, Barry M Berry Ice Cream, Barry M Silver Multi Glitter, Barry M Boots Ltd Ed Glitter


Barry M Gelly Greenberry, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Gelly Dragonfruit, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, Barry M Silver Multi Glitter, Barry M Boots Ltd Ed Glitter

And then I tried to add an easter egg pattern...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x