Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Spring Tag


I stole this awesome tag from Makeup-Pixi3, you can see her original post with it here and answer yourself if you'd like :). The photo I used for the banner is from LiteWriting on Flickr

1.  What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
Right now I am kind of loving pastels and peachy shades. In particular Barry M Gellys in Dragonfruit, Prickly Pear, Papaya and Greenberry.

2.  Best drink for Spring?
Honestly I just drink lots of tea and fizzy flavoured water (and pepsi max, but I'm trying to cut down!) year round.

3.  What goes on your lips in Spring?
Really, really in love with the Barry M Touch of Magic lip paint right now, as it's a stain as well. But any pinky shades are good for me in spring.

4.  What's your favourite thing about Spring?
Longer, brighter days. And the warmth. The sunshine is really high up there for me though, especially when I'm walking home from the station at 7pm. It's nice to still see daylight when I get back!

5.  Best perfume for Spring?
DKNY Be Delicious is a great one. I have some nice sweet and fruity perfume oils from etsy as well that I'm loving.

6.  What TV series are you watching the most at the moment?
Supernatural, always. Hannibal as well, and I'm really loving Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D which has stepped up a gear of late. And of course my one real reality show – Face Off! Oh and Game of Thrones now it restarted!

7.  Do you wear a different colour eye shadow in Spring?
I never intend to, but I do gravitate towards lighter and brighter colours as the weather gets warmer and brighter so I guess I do! I wear all kinds of colours all year though.

8.  Do you change your hair for the changing season?I'm planning to this year! I'm going to get my hair cut short for summer (I've been wanting to cut it short anyway, and warmer weather is good encouragement) but for the last few years I never bothered. I just chopped bits off when it got too long for me regardless of the season, and my hair is always crazy colours! Haha.

9.  What kind of music do you listen do in Spring?
Same I listen to year round, a big mix! I probably go for slightly lighter rock music – more pop punk than heavier metal, but in general it's a mix of rock and chart. I have been loving Bastille and Ke$ha of late.

10.  What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
Lighter layers. Thinner scarves and coats, and ankle boots more than knee high ones. Other than that my style remains mostly the same. Unless it's one of those freak super warm days we've had, then it's skater/fit and flare style dresses and skirts with leggings. Or long jumper types with leggings. I'm a creature of habit for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x