Monday 14 April 2014

Spring Pastels

This is the first of two looks I'm bringing you this week using spring pastel shades. Now the weather is warming up I thought it was a good opportunity to break out some of my lighter colours, especially those I haven't used in too long - namely the Victorian Disco Sindarin Collection as well as a Darling Girl shade.


Used: Victorian Disco Mellon on the inner corner and blended out above the crease, Darling Girl Death by Unicorn over the lid and Victorian Disco Thranduil on the outer corner and in the crease. The liner is Urban Decay 24/7 in Rockstar. Thranduil has a pink sheen to it which didn't show up well in the photos but paired well with the pink shadow.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love this look, so delicate :) your eye looks get better and better by the day so imoressed (I can barely cope with a swipe of shadow and some mascara lol (on that subject what is that mascara, it looks great on you? (Me and mascara fight regularly (actually we don't cos I just don't use it lol) so I'm always looking for recommendations)))...wow dunno what happened with the brackets, this is why I never write comments sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's all just practice :) The mascara is L'Oreal Miss Manga one I believe, it's either that one or Maybelline Falsies.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x