Friday 18 July 2014

Friday Favourites (of the past several weeks!)


Blog Love:

  • It's summer and protecting your skin, while important all year round, really comes to the forefront of everyone's minds in prime sunburn time. Perfect time to read these posts from A Model Recommends and Phyrra
  • I never want to have children from Blue Haired in Belgium tackles a (slightly) controversial topic in a far more brilliantly put way than I ever could (I never want sproglets either).
  • I can't be the only one who finds the Google Analytics dashboard overwhelming, luckily xo misse is here to help
  • I think this is a must read while this post is focused on the youtube community (and ASMR on youtube in particular) I think HeatherFeather is extremely wise and well spoken and gives great advice for anyone who faces trolling or rude comments on any platform.
  • Blogger Envy, we've all had it at one time or another, and I thought this post from Tea Party Beauty tackled the subject eloquently and with plenty of useful information



Other things I've been loving this week:

  • I just found this shop but I want to buy everything! JanineBasil at Etsy
  • Creatures from Dreams for all your beautiful, creepy and fantastical creature needs
  • My own place. Teething problems and the minor hassle of pulling out a sofa bed every night aside it's really cool to have my own space. I haven't quite put everything away or really made it 'homey' yet, but it is mine and that's kinda awesome. If anyone has any tips on living alone on a budget or recipes (or can recommend me any awesome blogs to follow!) then I would very much appreciate them. This is also why I've sucked at blogging and commenting this week, so much to do!
  • My sister graduated! :D I am so proud of her, she has a BSc Hons in Psychology and Criminology now and I think she is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x