Saturday 5 July 2014

I'm Not Dead Yet!



So... I'm not dead!
As you have all probably noticed I've been a bit of an absentee from the blogging world as of late. There are many reasons for this which all kind of piled on top of each other and I guess I owe you all an explaination.

Firstly time. You may or may not know but my commute to and from work takes me 2+ hrs each way (and I don't leave work until 6). I'm knackered when I get in and I've been spending more time at my grandparents helping out in the evening recently. Usually while this is a pain I do still have some time to dedicate to writing and photo editing BUT I spent a lot of the last month flat hunting (more on that later). And with the nice weather I've kind of been more inclined to grab some sunshine on weekends while I can than stay inside writing. My office is a dark windowless box, sunshine is important.

Beyond all this the biggest reason for my inacfivity has been a dive in mood. I've not been doing too great lately and as a result I've had no inspiration or motivation to do anything. Just editing and posting already taken pictures has seemed way too monumental an undertaking to even fathom, let alone create new looks. When pulling yourself out of bed and getting to work feels like running a marathon then you can imagine not being particularly inclined to do an arty makeup look.

But anyway. I am trying to force myself to get back into blogging. I have some swatches to edit and there are a few fun tags floating out there I plan on doing to ease me back in. So hopefully Oh To Feel Pretty will be back and running again soon.

Oh and the flat hunting? I move in to my own place on the 12th :). Fingers crossed this means more time (and space) to blog. It also means downsizing a little, so keep an eye out for a big blog sale (makeup, clothes and books!) coming soon!

Anyone have any tips for living alone? Or blogs I should follow that are flat living related?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x