Monday 7 July 2014

The Summer Tag



Picture by plastanka @ flickr

I spotted the Summer Tag over on the lovely Makeup Pixi3's blog and thought it was a great way to ease myself into blogging again. Plus, I do really like summer, so here goes.


If you want to do the tag yourself check out the original post over here


1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
SUNSHINE! And I like not being cold. Oh god how I enjoy not being cold.

2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
Not really. I mostly drink tea and Pepsi Max anyway, but I enjoy having ice in my drink and I'm drinking more squash. I love love love the idea of cider or cider and black in the summer, with tonnes of ice, and if it wasn't for my MH issues and the calories involved I'd probably drink them a lot. Trying to challenge myself to one when I get my new flat :).

3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
I used to go to the Isle of Wight with family every year when I was little, but not any more. I just like being outside a lot more over summer.

4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
I tend to lean towards lighter make up and brighter colours. Recently I've been experimenting with not wearing eyeliner (for the first time since... 16? yikes)

5.  Dresses or skirts?
Skirts. I do have a few dresses I love but 99% of the time I just feel that dresses highlight how much my stomach sticks out. Or they somehow make my thighs look even bigger. Skirts I can hide my belly in better.

6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
Neither. I wear boots pretty much year round, or I have some skate shoes for when it's much hotter (or boots look stupid).

7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
At the moment my hair is fairly short so I've been wearing it down more often than not (it takes little to no effort, I'm lazy) but I quite often throw my hair into a ponytail when it's hot.

8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
I've been rocking bold lips a lot more lately, but smokey eyes are my forever go to love.

9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
DKNY So Delicious. I lean more towards fruity perfumes in the summer months, I have a few perfume oils I've been using a lot more lately – especially Firebird Bath and Body's Morroccan Fig, but DKNY So Delicious has been my go to for years. It's running out so really I need to pick up some more fruity perfume oils or solids. Any suggestions?

10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
I do lean towards dancier, poppier music in the summer. Lots more pop and pop-rock music, I've been really enjoying The Cab's newest EP lately.

2 comments:

  1. If you are ever in Starbucks one of their mango smoothie things are TO DIE FOR! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add it to my to-try list! Thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x