Wednesday 6 August 2014

Barry M Cancun and Kiwi Swatches

Barry M Cancun Kiwi Swatch

So I recently went on a bit of a Barry M buying binge, I blame awesome bloggers like Brit Nails and Polly Polish (to name just two) for this entirely. I know the net is saturated with swatches of the new Barry M Summer ranges but they really are gorgeous and you can never have too many right?

This is Cancun and Kiwi, the two more turquoise/teal ish shades from the Matte and Gelly collections. They are both (as with most Barry M) gorgeous two coaters, you could probably get away with one on both but I prefer two for full coverage. My nails take a hell of a beating so my wear time is less than most people, but they wear alright, especially at £3.99 a bottle. Cancun is the Matte, Kiwi is the Gelly.

Barry M Cancun Kiwi Swatch

Barry M Cancun Kiwi Swatch


Barry M polishes are available from Superdrug, Boots, most supermarkets and Barry M online. These Special Effects cost £3.99 each, but are regularly 3 for 2 (how I got these) or Buy One Get One Half Price.

1 comment:

  1. You can never have too many turquoise nail polish shades, really love the Kiwi one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x